Don't fall down at work. Don't trip over anything that remotely resembles a step stool. DO NOT land on knees. DO DO DO NOT end up in the ER and with a cast for 2 weeks. DO be thankful for fabulous friends. DO be grateful for wonderful co-workers and colleagues. DO hope that I can be up and mobile soon.
Left Canada on December 25th, 2001 with my friend Amber after we took a TESOL course together. We landed in Taipei and I subsequently ended up in Hsinchu City. I am still here. My friend has since returned to Canada, finished college, married and had children. Me ... I am still waking up in Taiwan, every day.
Saturday, March 21, 2009
note to self
Don't fall down at work. Don't trip over anything that remotely resembles a step stool. DO NOT land on knees. DO DO DO NOT end up in the ER and with a cast for 2 weeks. DO be thankful for fabulous friends. DO be grateful for wonderful co-workers and colleagues. DO hope that I can be up and mobile soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
~ Canadian Eh! ~
- Katrina aka Reena aka Treen ...
- HSINCHU CITY, Taiwan
- Canadian. Landed in TW Dec 28, 2001. Been teaching ESL since 2002, every single day there is something new. Currently teaching in a private Montessori school as well as in an elementary program as the director, leader and trying to do it all by myself!
No comments:
Post a Comment