My girlfriend Michelle told me that she was going to fulfill her New Year's resolution come hell or high water this year. We discussed her resolution and I realized it was something that I too, have considered before and was very interested in doing.
I mean WHY keep buying disposable pads and tampons. OMG yes, I did just say pads and tampons. I am a woman.
I have had to endure having a period since I was 12 ... TWELVE years old. That means for a solid 27 years I have been subjected to PMS, monthly fun and dealing with what my body deems necessary.
So I read up, saw a few of Michelle's goods and did what I do too well (ordered from the internet).
We women have no choice, we have our periods and they let us know we can have children but in my case no man was ever ready to have kids ... so I kept going no matter what.
So this adventure begins, now to figure out the little cup thingy. :-) Wanna trade with me?
| Party In My Pants ... really they are called PIMPS! ;-) |
| thank you note from the sisters who make the PIMPS |
| LUNAPADS another company - but CANADIAN! Proud to be Canadian! |
| The LUNACUP. If you are a guy you may be fascinated or grossed out ... it is a reusable cup to replace tampons |

No comments:
Post a Comment