Sunday, March 4, 2012

EMO JOURNEY & really MEN suck ...

So I have been on a few mental and emotional journeys recently.  Who the hell am I kidding?  My life is an EMO journey!  


Before you get to read the past - this man deserves a very special mention in the asses of the world. 


A man who said his name was 
Humphrey Christian Regis, 
hailing from the Caribbean. 
Studying civil engineering ... in Taiwan. 
He pursued me for quite some time - waited for me (or so he said). Finally got his chance then screwed up, despite what he said to me ... in person. 


Didn't call back, just vanished into thin air. Made up all sorts of excuses related to studying and his thesis and left 2 messages online for me ... then when I finally did reach him he said he was leaving the office/lab. Then 20 mins later some strange woman answered his phone. Followed by an email from HIS email address by the apparent same woman. 


Really?  Humphrey are you such a scammer that you have to be this low?  To sleep with me, take money from me, lie to me ... your family WILL be ashamed of you - as you no doubt are.




For those of you who know me, you would know about Samer. The Jordanian, very Muslim. Well, he wasn't that religious when we met but after we 'married' according to his religion so we could have a relationship, he changed. (as many men do)  He kept me a secret for 2 years before he told his parents about me. He even had his sister here studying without her knowing about me. Stress, life, his studies, his inability to organize his life lead to the downfall of us. That and him punching the wall behind my head. Not to mention, pounding the bathroom door while I was crying and scared locked inside trying to protect myself. Watching the hinges bend and almost pop off the door was a life changing moment for me. 


I wasn't too shocked after the discussion of him wanting to have 4 wives, that a few weeks later I got home and he had left. Divorced, according to his world too. 






Spent almost 5 years waiting for Kwame to come back. Follow through with his promises to me. Again, he lied about his status in Taiwan. Had to leave, deported ... went to Japan just to end up illegal there too. Then I found out that he was cheating on me even while asking me to buy him things and send to him there. Then to make things worse I found a post he made online about being married to a Japanese woman (even though he still communicated with me). Nothing like finding out from the other woman! so ... Kwame Moses Apreku Awuah, bye bye!  
PS: men do not send your supposed girlfriend's pictures with drunk women hanging off of you. Do you really expect me to believe that 'she was just a customer'?  




Met another guy who was great, nice, needed some clothing adjustment and then found out he was passing himself off as South African when in fact, he was Nigerian. Which I had no problem with, except he LIED! Got over that but once again, when man continue to put other things ahead of me and clearly just want money handed to them ... I say N O!




So to you Zona Solomon who wanted to choose your 'uncle's wife's sister' that your uncle 'offered' to you, go ahead buddy. Take her. Good luck. ... ciao, zai jian! (PS. would it shock anyone to hear that he did marry her, found out she wasn't as nice as me, and then they got divorced all in about 3 months? sucker!)



Enter the Gambian ... nice guy. Genuine guy ... but alas, Muslim. Can I not get away from religious men? That was okay for a short time, very short time. Sent Ensa Camara packing too.  




Apparently I try too hard.  


Do I give up?  Do I keep my options open?



No comments:

Post a Comment

~ Canadian Eh! ~

My photo
HSINCHU CITY, Taiwan
Canadian. Landed in TW Dec 28, 2001. Been teaching ESL since 2002, every single day there is something new. Currently teaching in a private Montessori school as well as in an elementary program as the director, leader and trying to do it all by myself!