Friday, March 16, 2012

I SO believe in this!

I can't stress how much this is true.  From food, to hearts to shit and babies ... in no particular order. (click on the photo to see it all) 

That being said, MEN are still MEN.  Completely unreliable. Disappointing and ... just not worth it for me to invest any time or efforts any more.
 Confucius says:

Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. 

Thanks Confucius but I'd rather not fall repeatedly because of men fucking up my life again and again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

~ Canadian Eh! ~

My photo
HSINCHU CITY, Taiwan
Canadian. Landed in TW Dec 28, 2001. Been teaching ESL since 2002, every single day there is something new. Currently teaching in a private Montessori school as well as in an elementary program as the director, leader and trying to do it all by myself!